3D India Introduces for the first times Quarterly Photography Contest for all the Pros and amateur photographers out there in India.
For the first Quarterly photo contest, it seems appropriate to resurrect a popular theme, “Hot or Cold India.” Let’s see what you’ve got this time around.
How are you keeping cool? What images show just how hot or cold it gets here in the summer? It could be an object or particular color; whatever it is, be creative and submit your photos.
Photos posted on Event fitting the criteria will be considered for the contest.
A user can upload only 2 photos in a day (calendar day), kindly do not post more than 2 photos
submit your photos to the contest between 21st April 2014 to midnight 31st May 2014.
If more than 2 photos a day are posted Admin holds authority to delete them from wall or consider any 2 best ignoring other entries.
Photo editors, Gaurav satle, Vinay Gaude and Hitesh Gusani from 3D India will then pick 10 finalists and the 3D Community will vote on them in June. Final Winners will be announced by Mid June 2014
- Contest open to only Humans from India.
- Photographs location should be from India.
- Image submitted should not be less then 1024×768 pixels in size
- Editing is 100% acceptable, we say what matters is a final result. Process like level and curve setting, adjusting saturation and white-balance editing in any software using various filters are also acceptable, Ensure over editing is not spoiling the photo quality. But adding part of image from other images is not acceptable or removing part of the images completely is not acceptable. Removing dust particles is fine but adding feature like water drop or rays after photo is taken is not acceptable.
- Watermarks allowed on images, but it should not distract the images.
- Copyrights will remain with the individual photographers, but 3D India can publish the contest images any were they deem appropriate for noncommercial exhibit’s.
- Shots in natural light or in studio are acceptable. Using multiple lights may add that special touch and effect in your photo.
- Exif data will be required for others learning process but is not mandatory
The best photos will be selected based on following criteria,
• Sharpness of the image
• Colors captured, natural look. (avoid too much saturation)
• Uniqueness or own creative shot will get more advantage.
• Gr8 use of DOF not too small or not too long (for some photos it may not be applicable)
• Participants Maybe required to submit there RAW or original images if selected as winners.
The First 2 best photo will get a Trophy from 3D India, 3D Glasses, 8″x12″ Print of there winning photo, and a certificate with your (winners) name written on both.
The next 4 runner-up will get 3D Glasses, 8″x12″ Print of there winning photo & certificate from 3D India with their name on it.
We’ll also feature some of the best pictures on 3dindia, and the winners at the end of the Contest.
Admins holds the complete responsibility of judging this competition, shortlisting the winner and delivering the award and certificate to the winner.
So what are you waiting for?? Submit your photos to the contest! Good luck!
About the Jury.
Gaurav Satle, is self -taught photographer who believes photography to be more of an expression or an art. He has covered a few events and a few of his pics have been considered for some magazines. landscape architecture & candid are his forte. On a personal front he like shooting abstracts.
Vinay Gaode, is an enthusiastic young photographer who started photography at the early age of 16 years, started as wedding photographer, covered events, then diverted to graphics designing. Very passionate about Photography till date.
Hitesh Gusani is a artist, photographer, film maker and has multiple personality order, who is specializing in 3d photography and movie making. He founded 3d India 10 years back with a mission to spread 3d photography across India.
Special thanks to our friend Sagar Jogdeo who is creating the excel sheet for judging to be given to judges
About the Sponsors.
The award for contest” Hot & Cool India” is been sponsored by “3D India”. 3D India Provides service in 3d photography and 3D Videography, 3D India is also
manufacturer & suppliers of 3D Glasses in India, 3D India Holds regular workshops and classes on 3d photography & specialized photography across India.
Thanks and regards,
Hitesh Gusani (CTO) 3D India
Richa Gusani (CEO) 3D India
web : 3dindia.com
facebook : www.facebook.com/3dindia3d
youtube : www.youtube.com/3dindia